Monday, May 5, 2014

Weekends


Seriously this past weekend was one of the best I've had in a while, we are go go going all the time, got so much done, and had so much fun! I wish I would have taken more pictures but I still got a few :)


Yup! we got bridals done on friday and the weather was supreme! I did the "first look" for Ry in my neighbors back yard and then headed up to the family farm to take the rest of the bridals and groomals. I was so nervous for Ry to see the dress because I thought for sure he would hate it. What was I thinking!? of course he would like it I mean I am marrying him after all.. Which he did, he LOVED it. He was so nervous to turn around and see me but at the same time so excited and I was too haha I started crying of course and so did he a tiny bit ;) regardless of what he tells you..




These are some pictures that my mom snuck in and we can't wait to see the photographers pictures! Laurie Bray took our pictures and she the best professional photographer out there. She has been photographing me since I was a newborn and a good family friend like her facebook page here!



The rest of the weekend was filled with 2 of my friends weddings, Wish I would have gotten pictures of them! dang it. Getting Ry moved into our cute little apartment, being crafty, my family bridal shower, and tackling invitations. Who knew planning a wedding your own to be exact, could be so hard!? But most definitely worth it!

Pic #1: Our cute old door to our house/apartment. Isn't it the cutest!? Our apartment is really old, tiny, and absolutely perfect for us. I am in love. I can't wait to move in! 

Pic #2: I literally stayed up till 4am on Saturday night making this banner for decoration for the wedding reception. I have got 4 more to make and hoping it doesn't take me as long this time.. why I can't seem to stay up late when Ry and I get do things together at night and I can stay up so late while he is working graveyards to "stay up with him" I do not know haha. 

Pic #3: Our invite preview! We can't wait to send them out once we finally get them done. We will probably start sending them out next week! yay!!





I can't wait to marry my best friends and love of my life. 
#37moredays 


No comments:

Post a Comment