Friday, May 30, 2014

Food Trucks

Okay so everyone knows about the new hype of  Food Trucks. If you don't then climb out from underneath your rock and go find one. It's worth it. This past week we stopped at Waffle Love that we drove by by chance and said "heck, why not". Goodness is what we experienced.


Well anyways, I was on I N S T A G R A M today and saw that ART CITY DONUTS was going to be at the Food Truck Roundup in Provo tonight and thought.. "Date Night!" So Ryan and Sam (the only people that we ever socialize with) met us there and we tried some tasty food. 


Im pretty sure everyone and their cat dog was there. 


We literally only hang out with these two and I'm okay with that. I love that the two Ryan's get a long so well and that me and Sam can stay so close. 


We got Pizza. 
It was quite delicious.


Tested and Approved
I recommend the following food trucks.

>> ART CITY DONUTS
>> WAFFLE LOVE
>> SWEET BURRITO
>> THE CREPE
>> AND A FANCY PIZZA ONE THAT I CAN'T REMEMBER THE NAME
but I mean who can go wrong with Pizza? 




XOXO
CieJae Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment