Monday, June 2, 2014

life happens


People. We are in the SINGLE DIGITS. This is huge. To be completely honest 4 months ago I thought this wedding would never come and now I look back and think what the heck happened to the genius who came up with the concept of time because somehow he disappeared and time just went who knows where. Although I will admit that this last week and seemed like years. come on. 

>> I keep coming up with more things that need to happen before the wedding and I'm pretty sure Ryan wants to kill that part of my brain. That poor boy needs a rest. 

>> Carolin comes in 3 days. *squeal*

>> I can't wait till us girls get our nails done next week. I am seriously disgusted at mine right now. They need a little love and tender care.

>> Last time of dying my hair tomorrow! Praying that this works out perfectly since not even 3 months ago my hair was fried to the scalp. Somehow though that scene from bride wars keeps popping up in my head and I really hope my hair doesn't come out blue. Slight fear.

>> Lastly, and most importantly I get my Endowments out on Saturday. That will be such a good day.

#9moredays



xoxo

CieJae Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment