Saturday, June 7, 2014

Temples


I got to go into the Mt. Timpanogos Temple today with Ryan and a small group of our families and it was incredible. I read one good piece of advise before going into the temple at it said "Don't focus on what is being said, just focus on what you feel." Out of all the many opinions and advises I have heard these past week that one by far helped me the most and Ryan and I will definitely have to keep going back to learn more. I'm thinking date night ;) but anyways I'll keep this short and sweet since its been a very long day. I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and so excited to be married to Ryan in 4 days!!! :) If any of you have questions on temples please go here.


I am so excited and blessed to be marrying this boy :) I can't wait for forever!


#4moredays



xoxo

CieJae Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment