Monday, May 12, 2014

Date Night

We love date nights over here and what makes them the best date nights is spending them with our dear friends Sam and Ryan. Yes... his name is Ryan too haha. It is actually really funny. Sam and I have been roomates for 2 years, she is also one of my bridesmaids and she started dating Ryan a few months ago (met through tinder).. had to add that part in, it's my favorite and we soon came to find out that Ryan and Ryan are the same age, same name, and same field of study (Pre-Med)! Ryan and Ryan get a long really well and so do Sam and I so double dates are just grand with this cute couple!

I feel like a high school couple again going on double dates because we weren't "old enough" to go on single dates yet... haha well don't worry we are definitely old enough but we decided to spice things up a bit.

We went to Sammy's and then to Fat Cats to get some unlimited bowling in, although we only lasted 3 games we had a blast catching up after not seeing each other for a week.. oh dear haha.


We Love Bowling! Even though I suck at it... 


We had so much fun and I can't wait for more double dates ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment