Monday, September 1, 2014

Labor Day // Birthday Weekend

This weekend was filled with all kinds of fun adventures! First off it was Labor Day weekend so of course a 3 day weekend is always something to look forward to but second of all it was my birthday! 21 finally... We packed the weekend with stuff like going to St. George, Brian Head, and the Iron County Fair. I got a really nice camera for my birthday (my sweet hubby spoils me too much) so it was extra fun to take it out for a spin! Enjoy!



We stopped at Cedar Breaks on the way up to Brian Head. Although I have driven past it hundreds of times I don't think I have actually stopped to look at the view since I was little. 



I made it up to the cabin and enjoyed games, food, and of course four-wheeling. My husband is crazy good at four-wheeling including driving fast, and it kind of scares me sometimes. 


On the way home from the cabin we ran into the old car show. We had to stop, and even come back later that night for the carnival. 


I haven't been to the fair in years, let alone any kind of a carnival! We enjoyed our little family home evening/date night being kids again. 


Got to love this amazing hubby of mine! 
He made this weekend, especially my birthday one to remember.





We ended up only riding three rides, one of which was the ferris wheel [of course]. We had planned to do a few more but we had never felt so sick in our lives! I guess 21 snuck up on my faster then I thought! haha no, but we definitely felt like some oldies when we got off the rides feeling nauseous and it didn't even phase any of the little kids. We ended up giving our tickets to a young couple with a little girl and twin boys. The mother was so surprised and grateful. It was a great night. 

All in all it was a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment